Happy Friday friends!!! We made it through the week, woohoo! Here are my Friday Favorites…
1. My new Lilly Pulitzer planner. I am ALL about writing out my schedule/to dos/goals by hand, and I just got a new August 2017-December 2018 planner. There is nothing I love more than starting fresh in a new planner, and this one has the cutest graphics and stickers!! You can get one here.
2. Going along with my new planner… my new Huhuhero pens! My sis recommended these to me and they write so beautifully and don’t bleed through the page. Perfect for my new planner 🙂 . You can get them here.
3. My Madewell arrowstack necklace. I probably wear this necklace twice a week on average – it goes with everything and adds a little spice to a simple outfit. I’m even wearing it as I type this 😉 .You can get it here (I don’t think they sell the rose color anymore).
4. Minted.com. We ordered our save the dates, made our website, and will be ordering our invitations from minted.com. This website has lots of amazing designs and it’s easy to customize! Plus, it isn’t too pricey.
5. SQUASH! I’ve been eating tons of squash lately (spaghetti and butternut this week) and I am loving it. It’s so easy to prepare and it’s a great substitute for pasta. I shared my spaghetti squash recipe here – make it, it’s so easy and delicious!
Let’s take it back to my day yesterday. I woke up around 7:00 and headed to my favorite Flywheel spin class! And Frankie joined me 🙂 . I was SO close to breaking my “total power” PR but I didn’t quite make it. Oh well, it was still an amazing workout!
I took a quick shower at the studio and then headed to work. I had a Starbucks coffee and maple brown sugar oatmeal.
Lunch was another salad with baby spinach, baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, and a light balsamic. I also had a lowfat vanilla yogurt 😛 .
I got out for a short walk/podcast listening session after lunch (I’m catching up on “Off the Vine”). I spent the rest of the afternoon working and snacking on this amazing Questie – Mocha Chocolate Chip. I wished I had eaten this for breakfast instead and dunked it in my coffee.
I also sipped on this pomegranate bai. Soo tasty.
I left the office around 5:30 and met my mom and sister at one of my fav sushi restaurants for dinner. I got a miso soup, cucumber roll, and avocado roll.
And then the three of us walked to the Boston Opera House to meet my godfather and see the musical “Fun Home”! It was about a girl’s upbringing and her relationship with her dad and finding her sexuality. But that description definitely doesn’t do it justice… it was SO good!!!
My mom drove my sister and me home after the show – I got home, brushed my teeth, and passed out. It was an amazing Thursday! And I was able to stick to all of my goals again. Day four and counting!
Frankie’s parents (my future in-laws) are visiting us this weekend and arriving today. It will be nice to spend some time with them and celebrate our engagement! I hope you guys have an amazing Friday and start to your weekend.
Do you like going to musicals? Which one is your favorite? My mom and sister are much bigger musical fans than I am, but I enjoy the occasional show.
Tell me one or two of your Friday Favorites!!